Battle Scars
I've been nervously waiting for Gentry to get his first big wound. I knew it was going to happen. It really should have happened long before now. He's pretty crazy, but also very lucky I guess. Until last night. He and his friends were playing slide down the air mattress ( inflated from the hurricane guests) when disaster struck. Gentry fell off the wrong way. So sad. My little boy looks like he got in a fight. And lost.




6 Comments:
Aww, don't you hate that! I hate when my little man gets hurt cuz it makes me like a bad mom, but then I have to remember that kids are gonna get hurt. LOL
Hi Bonnie, remember me from beauty school? How are you? I just found your blog surfing around. Your family sure is cute. We are in Springville, UT, now. Would love to hear from you.
aww..i have a picture of the first black eye. what a cutie pie though.
Stephen! I need you to invite me to your blog! Of course I remember you!
I need your email address so I can invite you.
bobolovesyou@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home