"Abbie's to swim, please!"
Yesterday my sister and I took G swimming at her pool. She has a baby pool, so he absolutely loved it. Today I was cooking dinner and G ran into the kitchen carrying his floaties and said, "Abbie's to swim, please." I freaked out and called practically everyone in my family to tell them how cute my baby is. He really doesn't talk TOO much, and definitely never in complete sentences, so I was pretty excited. Usually he just yells at me until I figure out what he wants. It can be really frustrating. I know that to most of the world, this is something so small and silly to get excited about, but but I can't help it!

Too bad for Gentry that he didn't even get to go swimming. :(
Too bad for Gentry that he didn't even get to go swimming. :(

2 Comments:
What a cutie. Your son is so handsome! By the way, what is happening in December?
oh have fun to hear him talk! i think when hannah talks i'll have a heart attack!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home