A Trip to the Bookstore
Yesterday Gentry and I got up early and ran to Barnes and Noble to buy this book.

I bought one for me and one for my sister and two little green wrist bands...... so we can go to a discussion and book signing with Stephenie Meyer!!! I am soooo excited. So, on Friday night, think of me, because you know you wish you were with us!
I also picked up this book for Gentry's birthday.
I am really tired of the collection we already have. In the morning Gentry wakes up and begs me to read George, before his nap, he begs me to read George, before bed, he begs me to read George. If we aren't reading George, he's begging me to watch his George dvd's. All I hear everyday of my life is, "George now, please. George, NOWWWW." I also picked up two more Curious George books, a Curious George tool box, and a Curious George numbers matching game. I get so tired of George, but he's better than a lot of other things. At least it's not the Power Rangers.......yet.

I bought one for me and one for my sister and two little green wrist bands...... so we can go to a discussion and book signing with Stephenie Meyer!!! I am soooo excited. So, on Friday night, think of me, because you know you wish you were with us!
I also picked up this book for Gentry's birthday.
I am really tired of the collection we already have. In the morning Gentry wakes up and begs me to read George, before his nap, he begs me to read George, before bed, he begs me to read George. If we aren't reading George, he's begging me to watch his George dvd's. All I hear everyday of my life is, "George now, please. George, NOWWWW." I also picked up two more Curious George books, a Curious George tool box, and a Curious George numbers matching game. I get so tired of George, but he's better than a lot of other things. At least it's not the Power Rangers.......yet.

5 Comments:
so i am wondering if you are done with the host yet and what you thought of it. do tell.
hey, i can't find your post about sock + glove.
BOn, did you finish the host? Is it worth buying? I read the chapter online and didn't understand it! let me know!
Tell me if the book was as good as the Twilight series.
we love Curious George at our house too. hope you are doing really well We need to catch up sometime. -Jessica
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home