Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tennessee

Here are some pictures from our trip to Tennessee. Gentry and I went with my family to see Emily graduate with her Master's degree. We went to Dollywood, Andrew Jackson's home, floated down an ice cold river in the mountains, and pretty much just had a great time! Going to Dollywood has always been my dream, so obviously it was the highlight of my trip. It's so beautiful in the Smoky Mountains. I didn't even realize. Our condo was way up high on a mountain, and I kept thinking, I could totally live here. But I would want to live up on the side of a mountain, all secluded. DEFINITELY not in the tourist ridden towns.



This is G in front of The Hermitage.
This is G and me riding on the Dollywood Express!
This is my sleepy baby.

This is Gentry after he ate some chocolate.

Gentry's first ride!
Me and Em
Petting the horses at The Hermitage.

Gentry's favorite part. The slave quarters. He kept running back and trying to climb under the gate to get in and play!
Happy Mommy on her first day at Dollywood. YAY!



1 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Aww, that looks so fun!!!

September 9, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home