Recent Projects
Here are some pictures of things I've been making lately. Travis is working second shift, so I've been home at night alone a lot. And if you know me at all, you know I need something to keep my mind occupied. I've been sewing like crazy! I also made a new diaper bag, but it's full, so I didn't take a picture.
This is a baby blanket I made. I've never made any kind of quilt-like thing before, so I am thrilled with how it turned out!

Here are some new "friends" I made for Gentry. He loves the cats the best.

Here are some new "friends" I made for Gentry. He loves the cats the best.

5 Comments:
You are so talented! I want to see the baby blanket! Way to go!
Sorry..I am an idiot. I want to see the diaper bag!
I cannot believe you have taken up sewing. It is definitely a good thing though because you are way good. I love everything you have made!! and your Easter pictures are adorable. Gentry has gotten so big.
Hey you little sewing mama. I love the little sock animals! What fun toys for him!
I wish we lived close so we could hang out at night while our hubbies are at work. Maybe I wouldn't watch so much lame tv. And you could teach me how to sew better.
Yes I am rocketmom some days and britni others. lol No, if I am signed through my email account it comes up as rocketmom and if I am signed in through blogger I am britni. Sorry for the mix up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home