Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Beach Day! Yay!

We took Gentry to the Galveston on Monday. He was in HEAVEN. It was beautiful weather, and no one was there. Perfect.


4 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

He is getting so big! I can't even believe it!
Hey, do you want to send some of that weather up here? It has been pretty dismal up here, and I even like the rain. It is like April is the March that wouldn't end! Maybe we will have a mild summer, who knows.

April 30, 2008 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger britni said...

I hope you ate good in Galveston..the food is the best there! Brooklyn hasn't even been to the beach..I guess this year its a must!

April 30, 2008 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Sara Lee said...

Hey I am so glad to find your blog. Gentry is adorable. And are you kidding I still get excited over everything my kids do. We have a blog spot too. Check it out at theleez.blogspot.com. We will be in Tyler in August. Maybe we will see you.

April 30, 2008 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

YAY!!! yay for December. I thought that might be what was going on. :)

May 1, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home