Please excuse my absence.
Well, it's been a while since I've posted much of anything. I can tell you that it's not from a lack of things going on, because we have had plenty going on. Plenty of things I wish had just passed me by. But things are finally calming down, much to my relief.
I got pregnant again in March after eight months of trying. In May we went in for our first ultrasound. They said the baby was either not growing properly, or we had totally miscalculated the due date. They didn't know which. The next week of waiting was the longest week of my life. I had a silent miscarriage. I was scheduled for a D&C a few days later. Days after the surgery I continued to bleed and cramp. I had a second surgery. Five days after the second surgery, more bleeding and cramping. My bishop helped us get a new doctor, but luckily, after two months of this, I didn't have to have the third D&C. Things finally happened naturally.
My Granny fell about a month ago. Her health was already declining, and the fall managed to really do a lot of damage. She died almost two weeks ago. We were all able to be with her when she died. It was a really great blessing. I love her so much. It's been really hard for me to lose her, but I know how happy she is now. My grandpa has been waiting for her for a long time.
On the bright side, we moved! We found the perfect house. I love it so much! I'll take pictures and post them soon. Gentry loves living here. He doesn't miss the apartment at all. He especially loves the swings, fort, and sandbox already in the backyard. He's such a good little boy. He's getting so big!
Don't worry about us. We're making it through all of this. I promise!!!
I got pregnant again in March after eight months of trying. In May we went in for our first ultrasound. They said the baby was either not growing properly, or we had totally miscalculated the due date. They didn't know which. The next week of waiting was the longest week of my life. I had a silent miscarriage. I was scheduled for a D&C a few days later. Days after the surgery I continued to bleed and cramp. I had a second surgery. Five days after the second surgery, more bleeding and cramping. My bishop helped us get a new doctor, but luckily, after two months of this, I didn't have to have the third D&C. Things finally happened naturally.
My Granny fell about a month ago. Her health was already declining, and the fall managed to really do a lot of damage. She died almost two weeks ago. We were all able to be with her when she died. It was a really great blessing. I love her so much. It's been really hard for me to lose her, but I know how happy she is now. My grandpa has been waiting for her for a long time.
On the bright side, we moved! We found the perfect house. I love it so much! I'll take pictures and post them soon. Gentry loves living here. He doesn't miss the apartment at all. He especially loves the swings, fort, and sandbox already in the backyard. He's such a good little boy. He's getting so big!

5 Comments:
what a beautiful boy!
and i'm so sorry about all you've had to deal with. i've always wondered if i will have the trail of a miscarriage someday and how i'll handle it. you sound very strong! and faithful.
i'd love to see pictures of your new place!
I'm so sorry you had to go through this. It looks like you're doing really well and your boy looks gorgeous. Good look Bonnie and I miss you.
I am so sorry to hear about your Granny and your miscarriage. I have had miscarriages so if you need someone to talk to...
Is your new house in Tomball?
oh bonnie! first of all.. im so sorry for the loss of your granny. i too, was able to be with my gpa when he passed. i do know how hard it is. im extremely sad to hear about the miscarriage! gosh.. i miss you dearly.. im so glad that i found ur blog- now ill be able to keep up with u better!!!
i love you girl... oh and gentry.. is adorable!
I am sorry about the things you have been going through. I know it can't be easy. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.
Gentry is such a handsome boy and I'm glad y'all found a house. I can't believe how big he is already!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home