Oh so crafty!
I have really been needing to do something creative. It's my stress relief. So I put all of my favorite Dolly Parton songs on my mp3 player, put Curious George in the DVD player for Gentry, and got to work. I made these shoes:

Do you love them or what? I'm not pregnant or anything. And I didn't make them for anybody in particular, I just made them because I wanted to. And I love them. I got the material the other day for $3. Here's another shot of them (just in case you can't get enough of them either!).

I was in such a good mood today. A good craft project will do that to me. Thank you, little blue shoes, for making an awful day GREAT!
Do you love them or what? I'm not pregnant or anything. And I didn't make them for anybody in particular, I just made them because I wanted to. And I love them. I got the material the other day for $3. Here's another shot of them (just in case you can't get enough of them either!).
I was in such a good mood today. A good craft project will do that to me. Thank you, little blue shoes, for making an awful day GREAT!

4 Comments:
I love those little shoes! Look how crafty you are. I have been learning how to sew lately and it is so relaxing. I don't know if I am good enough to make shoes like you yet, but I am learning. You are such a good mama!
Bonnie! You didn't tell me you had a blog! I just saw you left comments. But I saw through Leah's you do. Anyway...glad I can keep up with what's going on with you. I miss you!
Bonnie first of all I didn't know you had a blog and I love it! Second of all you are such a good seamstress! I have been working on the same booties for 2 days for steph and her shower and my look awful! Great JOB!
Yes, please make me some pinks ones, size 6.5 or 7 and send them ASAP!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home